Wood easily soak up and retain water, making it prone to mold growth. When wooden furniture has mold, it gives off a musty odor and poses health risks to you and your family. Mold increases your chance of having allergic reactions and developing respiratory conditions such as asthma. So before it even permeates your lumber, trim, or furniture, make sure that you prevent it. Otherwise, you might have to hire a mold removal professional to treat it.
Please complete the form below and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.